Tour our active, growing
Join workshops and skill shares.
at small farms, public parks,
and home gardens.
See permaculture practiced in
and rural sites.
Do a permablitz!
The Finger Lakes Region of New York is teeming with creative and innovative ecological design. Our culinary and wine tourism, small farm culture, local music scene, and history and geography attract talent from around the world. Permaculture design and practice is growing in our region and we invite you to join us for our 5th Annual Permaculture Weekend.
Please note: Our format has changed this year. Host sites are offering amazing learning experiences through skillshares, permablitzes, workshops, and presentations. In order to avoid overwhelming the sites and presenters, each event has a limited number of seats, and pre-registration is required. The only event that you can just show up to without pre-registration is the Saturday evening reception at the Finger Lakes Cider House. Thanks for your cooperation to make this an amazing experience for everyone.
- The schedule is evolving, please check back often for updates.
- It can be printed onto a legal-sized (8.5×14″) sheet of paper.
- The pdf file of the schedule (see below) includes links so that you can read descriptions of events and register.
- To register, hover over “5th Annual Permaculture Weekend” above, and then use the dropdown menu to select your event (note that there are sliding scale donation levels). Alternatively, you can click on the links in the PDF schedule and they will take you to the registration page for an event. Each person needs to register for each event they wish to attend.
- This is FLPCI’s only fundraising event of the year. Registration includes various self-determined donation levels. At the same time, for most workshops, nobody will be turned away for lack of funds.
- Sign up on form on the right to join our email list to receive reminders and notices about the Weekend.
- Please don’t bring your animals on the tour.
- Coming soon: a link to our FLX Permaculture Weekend google map so you can plan your route easily.
- Please carpool! This software makes it easy to offer or join rides.
- If you are on Facebook, follow the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute Facebook Page for additional info.
[Download: FLXPermacultureWeekend2018Guide626a.pdf] June 26, 2018 edition
[View] June 26, 2018 edition