Presenting the 1st annual
Finger Lakes Permaculture Tour
Showcasing the burgeoning practice of
permaculture design in our region of New York.
Saturday, September 6th, 2014*
Tour: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Reception: 6:00 p.m.
See concrete examples of permaculture theory in practice at farms, homes, businesses and gardens.
Learn a tactics you can apply at home. Begin your exploration of permaculture methods and principles.
Experience the permaculture movement in our region through face-to-face networking.
Learn from the sharing of the hosts’ knowledge and experience.
Enjoy a free introduction to the practice of permaculture: an ecological design solution to strengthen our region’s ecological and economic sustainability.
How you can participate as a visitor:
1. Fill out the RSVP form at the bottom of this page so we can estimate the number of visitors
2. Download the guide and site list from this page (published soon.)
3. Visit as many sites as you choose from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on September 6th, 2014.
4. Come to the evening reception from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at our sponsor: Ithaca Beer Company.
5. Donate to support our efforts.
This event is also sponsored by Alternatives Federal Credit Union, Greenstar Cooperative Market, and Sustainable Tompkins
Confirmed Tour Sites (subject to change):
Good Life Farm
(Open for tours from 2 to 4 p.m. only)
Ithaca Beer Company Gardens
(Special tours of the Ithaca Beer Company Gardens will be held from 4-6 p.m. Take the tour and stay for the reception!)
A complete list and map of sites will be available after September 1st on this web site and at both of GreenStar’s locations in Ithaca.