Save the dates:
August 25, 26 & 27, 2017
Friday, August 25th
Permaculture films shown in New York’s Finger Lakes region.
Saturday, Aug 26th
Tours of Permaculture Farms, Gardens, Parks, & Homes
- Various locations within an hour of Ithaca, N.Y., 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- See examples of permaculture design. Meet the designers and practitioners.
- Plants, seeds, food, medicine and others gifts are for sale at many of the working farms.
- Online map found here: https://goo.gl/mipqPn
- Self-organize carpools and routes: https://www.groupcarpool.com/t/zc5jre
- Please, no dogs at any locations during the weekend.
- Finger Lakes Cider House, Interlaken, N.Y. from 5:00 to 8 p.m.
Sunday, Aug 27th
Convergence & Plant Sale:
Networking for the Regional Permaculture Scene
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Schuyler County, 323 Owego Street, Montour Falls, N.Y.
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Workshop and Open Space discussions, a gathering of permaculture practitioners and enthusiasts, plus a sale of perennial plants.
- Admission to the event is free. Your donations will support the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute and the Permaculture Tour Weekend.
- Local food trucks will offer lunch fare.
- Download the current workshop schedule: convergence2017.pdf.
If you can accept visitors for a full or half-day and can explain to others how permaculture design and principles are demonstrated on your site, you may still apply to join the tour. You must have your property fully insured; with space for parking and restrooms available. The site should be located in–or near–the Finger Lakes region of New York. Send a message to <email@example.com> for more information about applying.
Please share with our community! We have a limited number of workshop spaces open so please contact us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> as soon as possible with your proposed topic or skill.
Please fill out the form below to let us know you would like to help us out during any of the events. Upon arrival at events ask for Rebecca, Anna, Peter or Michael to fit you in. At the Convergence seek out Michael or Roger and arrive by 9:30 a.m. Volunteers may camp for free at Cayuta Sun Farm.
Our sponsors have been crucial supporters the last three years of the tour. Their financial gifts cover much of our printing, promotion, and administrative budgets leading a weekend of free events for those who cannot afford a donation. Please contact us at <email@example.com> as soon as possible if you would like to be part of our events.
There are many campsites in the Finger Lakes region. Cayuta Sun Farm can accept camping guests during the weekend.
Send us your email if you would like to receive notice of our courses and events. Comments or questions are welcome. Registration for the Permaculture Tour Weekend is not required, but helps us plan a better for your participation.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form